We have been working on adding build-arch support for about a week now and I figured a little status update would be in order. 🙂
According to UDD, we had 506 packages to fix when we started and after todays update it has dropped to 485. It is a little less than the “4 packages a day” needed to ensure that they are all fixed in Wheezy, but I think it has been a good start. 🙂
On a related note, I am very pleased to see the progress on the general build-arch fixes. According to the statistics collected by Lintian on lintian.d.o, maintainers in Debian has fixed a total of 67 packages since we started. To put that into perspective, we fixed about 36 packages the week before that.
 Currently only DD-accessible on lintian.debian.org